• 出版社/出版日： / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥420,000 (USD4,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥472,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥945,000 (USD9,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Myanmar freight & logistics market is expected to reach a market value of USD 7.52 billion by 2023. Currently, almost all international trade that is occurring in Myanmar via the sea route is being handled by the the port area of Yangon (almost 90%). Hence, international ocean/inland water freight forwarding is heavily focused at the Yangon port area, which houses the most significant ports, currently, with the ability to handle containers. The key area of focus to give the preference for cross-border road trade, instead of sea or air is that cross-border road transport is preferred more by Myanmar business owners when dealing with countries, such as China and Thailand. Myanmar has been China’s largest trade partner on a consistent basis.
Insights on Freight Forwarding
Truly international freight forwarding has not been a pressing need, given the mix of local and international players that have been present in Myanmar’s business sector. Some of the countries that Myanmar trades the most with, are directly connected with it by land; China is an example of this. Because the production corridor in Myanmar is fixed along the Yangon Mandalay route, with some offshoots along the Ayerawaddy River – remaining international trade with other countries, except China, Thailand, and Singapore, is very small. This composition of the market is expected to change, as more ground-level changes take place, concerning infrastructure, investment laws, continuing FDI and overall economic growth leading to high consumption, and hence, demand for import-driven freight forwarding service.
Any progress in the Singapore-Kunming railway network development will be a key trend to watch out for by freight forwarders, as rail transport suits many of the goods that need to be transported within, into and out of the less developed countries of the region. Rail freight, as known, can be cheaper than sea freight and will be lesser time taking than sea freight transport option. Developments have been taking place, such as connection with the capital of Laos, Vientiane, with Kunming, through a 427 km railway line being taken up for construction such that a train will be operating between Kunming, capital of Yunnan and Vientiane, Laos, by 2021.
Insights on Warehousing
The concept of a formal warehousing sector has been absent in Myanmar all these years. In a formal economy that has a total annual size of USD 60-70 billion, the average per company wealth is less, there are lesser, larger, and prominent businesses, hence, the level of sophistication in the warehousing sector would be definitely low. Key signals to track for better understanding of warehousing requirements are the development in the retail sector in Myanmar, along with the tracking of e-commerce sector growth – as fulfilment of e-commerce orders on demand will require that participating companies to be able to efficiently manage a sizeable warehouse, so that fast moving inventory does not go out of stock and out of geographical reach. E-commerce is a very competitive business, though very nascent in Myanmar. Key regions to operate within the warehousing industry in Myanmar are Yangon, the Ayerawaddy area up from Bhago to Mandaay, (for better management, movement of goods and connectivity), the Ruili-Muse border region with China (where the contract manufacturing industry for garments, footwear, and wood products industry (catering to Chinese, Asian and global manufacturer needs), Dawei, and Kyaukphyu region, among others.
Key Developments in the Market
• Surbana Jurong Corporation of Singapore is currently engaged in at least 70 projects in Myanmar. Developments at Kyaukphyu, etc. may see the entry of players, such as Mapletree Logistics, CWT, etc., of Singapore, over the coming years. DKSH, the market expansion services specialist company, is also very active in Myanmar, and hence, DKSH is also expected to take up a significant share of managed warehousing area in the country, as more international players bring in their products into Myanmar.
Major Players: DB Schenker, DHL, Yusen Logistics, Bollore Logistics, CEA Project Logistics, EFR Global, JWD Infologistics and Ceva amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
• Current and future of Myanmar Freight & Logistics Market outlook
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Material Flow & Trade analysis
• Identifying the segment that is expected to dominate the market
• End Use Industries that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• Market size estimation and forecasts included – by segment level, such as mode of transport, logistics function, end-user industry, etc.
1.1 Executive Summary
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Market Overview
2.1 Government Policies and Regulations
2.2 Logistics Performance Review
3. Market Dynamics
4. Myanmar Freight & logistics Market Insights, by Mode of Freight Transport Forecast (2014 – 2023)
4.2 Shipping and Inland Water
5. Myanmar Freight & Logistics Market Insights, by Function Forecast (2014 – 2023)
5.1 Freight Forwarding
5.3 Value-added Services
5.3.1 3PL – International and Local Freight Transport Arrangement/Management
5.3.2 3PL –Value-added Warehousing and Distribution
5.3.3 Project Logistics and Contract Logistics
5.3.4 Integrated Logistics
5.4 E-Commerce Fulfilment and Courier Express Parcel Industry
5.5 Other Emerging Areas (Cold Chain Logistics, Return Logistics, Logistics Tech Developments)
6. Myanmar Freight & Logistics Market Insights, by End User Forecast (2014 – 2023)
6.1 Manufacturing & Automotive
6.2 Oil & Gas, Mining, and Quarrying
6.3 Distributive Trade (Wholesale and Retail Segments – FMCG included)
6.4 Agriculture, Fishing, and Forestry
7. Key Company Players
7.1 International Players (Top global players active in Myanmar market)
7.2 Local Players (Top listed and unlisted players in freight forwarding, warehousing, 3PL, etc.)
7.3 Mergers and Acquisitions & Capital Market Activity
8. Investment Outlook
9.1 GDP Distribution, by Activity and Region
9.2 Insights on Capital Flows
9.3 Economic Statistics – Transport and Storage Sector Contribution to Economy
9.4 External Trade Statistics – Export and Import, by Product
9.5 Insights on Key Export Destinations
9.6 Insights on Key Import Origin Countries
• 英文レポート名：Myanmar Freight & Logistics Market Study - Market Trends, Analysis & Forecasts to 2023
• レポートコード：B-MOR-04133 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）