• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2022年1月
|Single User||￥641,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Site Licence||￥877,500 (USD6,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,181,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
・競争状況（Gentex Corporation、Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.、Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd、...）
The automobile perimeter lighting market is expected to register a CAGR of over 7%, during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
The automotive perimeter lighting is majorly driven by the innovations in lighting technologies and improving safety and comfort. The automotive industry primarily spins around the regulatory norms on protection and environmental aspects, formulated by different countries and customer preferences for upgraded style and comfort.
Currently, manufacturers are replacing halogen lights with LED lights because of their energy-efficiency, and they require lesser maintenance than halogen and xenon lights. To reduce production and maintenance costs, vehicle manufacturers increase their incorporation of LED light for the automotive lighting application.
Luxury cars, sports cars, SUVs, and crossovers are usually integrated with xenon and other intelligent LED lighting systems. Mid-size cars are also increasingly deploying these systems, with the increase in the availability of cost-efficient, but highly proficient perimeter lighting systems. OEMs, such as Ford and Nissan, are also deploying these lighting systems with additional features that are equally cost-effective and at the same time adhere to quality standards.
Some of the key manufacturers in the automotive perimeter lighting market include Gentex Corporation, Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Magna International Inc., Samvardhana Motherson Group, and Setina Manufacturing.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from End User is Likely to Drive the Market
- Apart from the existing portfolio of perimeter lightning products, like license plate lights and side door mirror lights, automakers are offering puddle lamps, door handle lamps, etc., to provide an enhanced aesthetic appeal during night driving conditions.
- Puddle lamps mounted on the side view mirror project the light onto the road surface with a brand logo. Initially, these lights were commonly equipped in luxury and sports cars by automakers. However, as the technologically advanced products are easily accessible in aftermarket channels, the cost of puddle lamps declined significantly over the past five years.
- Additionally, companies, like Mahindra and Mahindra, Toyota, etc., have incorporated these puddle lights in their compact SUV segment cars, as a move to gain competitive advantage and customer adoption rate.
- The demand for such perimeter lighting products has gained traction in the North American and Asian countries. Moreover, as the government regulations are not stringent regarding perimeter lights, the demand from the aftermarket has observed a significant traction since 2015 in the emerging market.
- The majority of the market share is captured by aftermarket channel, hence, it is easier for new entrants to manufacture these new products, as the capital requirement is low, thereby, creating a highly fragmented market situation.
- Under the roof lights, auxiliary tail lamps, etc., are some other categories where the online sales channel is more dominant, owing to the highly competitive pricing strategy of e-commerce players.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Automotive Perimeter Lighting Market
- The automobile perimeter lighting market is dominated by Asia-Pacific. China is expected to occupy a significantly high market share in the region, by 2025. Some of the parameters driving the growth of the market are increasing disposable income of middle-class consumers, which is giving rise to sales of medium segment cars and compact SUVs, and an increase in demand for commercial vehicles due to growing activities in the construction, logistics, and tourism sectors.
- Side mirror lights, a key and common area of focus, must comply with technical standards. The standards include stipulating minimum and maximum permissible intensity levels, minimum horizontal and vertical angles of visibility, and minimum illuminated surface area. This is to ensure that they are visible at all relevant angles, ensure it does not glare when someone looks at it, and are suitably conspicuous in conditions ranging from full darkness to full direct sunlight. Moreover, led lighting is proving to be accessible for this feature, as it can be molded to fit the door mirror.
- Europe has been recognized as a significant region, focusing on passenger and pedestrian safety and implementing safety standards for vehicles. The regional automotive manufacturers, along with the automotive component suppliers, have been continually investing in R&D of safety technologies and rapid technological advancements in the automotive industry.
The automobile perimeter lighting market is highly fragmented. Some of the major companies in the market are Gentex Corporation, Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Magna International Inc., Samvardha Motherson Group, and Setina Manufacturing. The market is driven mainly by investments and innovations by the major automobile perimeter lighting manufacturers.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Vehicle Type
5.1.1 Passenger Cars
5.1.2 Commercial Vehicles
5.2 By Sales Channel
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 Rest Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Gentex Corporation
6.2.2 Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
6.2.3 Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd
6.2.4 Magna International Inc.
6.2.5 Samvardhana Motherson Group
6.2.7 Setina Manufacturing
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Automotive Perimeter Lighting Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027)
• レポートコード：MRC2203A946 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）