• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2022年2月28日
|Single User||￥641,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Site Licence||￥877,500 (USD6,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,181,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
・競争状況（Cargill, Incorporated、ADM、Olam International、…）
The global confectionery ingredients market is growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- The confectionery ingredients market is driven by growing industrialization and the rising demand for confectionery products across the globe. Also, owing to the factor such as enhanced research and development and innovations to strengthen the confectionery ingredients market, along with frequent launches of new formulated products such as aerated confectionery, caramel confectionery, fillings, coatings, and others.
- Geographically, the European region was witnessed with the largest market for confectionery ingredients, followed by North America owing to the high demand for confectionery products and the advanced technology available in these regions. Asia-Pacific region is witnessed to have the fastest growth in the global market.
- However, factors such as regulations for the use of confectionery ingredient products to maintain the international quality standards, volatile cocoa prices, and uncertainty over the consumption due to the health issues related to it are the factors detaining the market.
Key Market Trends
Rising Demand For Flavored Confectioneries
The demand for flavored confectioneries, such as chocolate, strawberry, orange, and others have witnessed a steady increase in its growth owing to its unique taste attracting the consumers, appealing packaging of products, along with marketing & promotional activities conducted by the key players to increase the outreach of their products among their targeted end-user segments. For instance, Ferrero, introduced a confectionery product-Kinder Joy, consisting of kinder toys within the chocolates and strategies such as blue chocolates and pink chocolates aimed at boys and girls respectively. In addition, the company also has conducted several marketing events. For instance, in 2016, the company initiated an innovative platform for storytelling, namely ‘The Kinder Joy story station’ to increase brand engagement. Such advertising and marketing strategies are bound to increase the demand for chocolate confectionery products over the forecast period. In addition, frequent launches of new products such as sugar-free chocolate and organic confectioneries in the confectionery market further boost market growth across the globe.
Asia Pacific To Be The Fastest-Growing Region In The Global Market
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing region in the global market of confectionery ingredients, owing to the rise in the demand for confectionery products, growing disposable income with increasing purchasing power, and the increasing number of regional players, especially in the countries such as India, and China. In addition, increasing the adoption of western culture and the rise in the awareness of the health benefits of consuming dark chocolates is projected to increase the market growth.
The global confectionery ingredients market is competitive and fragmented in nature owing to the presence of many regional and domestic players. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. Key players dominating the global market include Cargill, Incorporated, ADM, Olam International, DuPont, and Kerry Inc. among others.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Dairy Ingredients
5.1.4 Oils & Shortenings
5.2.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Key Players
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Cargill, Incorporated
6.4.3 Olam International
6.4.4 Du Pont
6.4.5 Kerry Inc.
6.4.6 Tate & Lyle PLC
6.4.7 Ingredion Incorporated
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Confectionery Ingredients Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027)
• レポートコード：MRC2203A285 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）