• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥344,500 (USD3,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥371,000 (USD3,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥832,100 (USD7,850)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The India Big Data technology and service market is expected to register a CAGR of 42.37% over the forecast period of 2018-2023. The scope of the report is limited to software solutions and services offered by the major players in the market. This report focuses on the adoption of these solutions by various end-users within India. The study also emphasizes on the latest trends, industry activities, and vendor market activities.
Across the globe, every day, billions of people take photos, videos, and send texts. The volume of data has been growing fast. E-commerce users in India generate over 30-40 TB (Terabytes) of data daily, which is equivalent of content in 50 lakh Yellow Pages books. On a typical day, E-commerce platforms receive tens of millions of visits and hundreds of millions of product page views. Big Data is a term that describes such large volumes of data (both structured and unstructured). It is expected that cloud-based deployments of these solutions will drive up to 5 times higher growth in spending, when compared to on-premises analytics solutions.
The market has been witnessing the integration of Big Data solutions, like business analytics, along with advanced analytical solutions, like business intelligence solutions, which were usually deployed as subsets of larger business intelligence solutions.
Cloud Deployment of Solutions Driving their Adoption
The deployment of these solutions over the cloud offers greater convenience, as the service vendor is responsible for providing maximum uptime, data security, and periodic updates, thus decreasing the total cost of ownership. The current market trends, including delivery of these solutions on the pay-as-you-go model and SaaS models, wherein the service vendors also assume the responsibility of maintaining data and application information, are further driving the adoption of these solutions. Moreover, this mode has recorded an increase in deployment, in small-/medium-scale businesses, as it cuts down the capital expenditure involved in building the required infrastructure on their premises.
Increased Adoption of Data Visualization Tools by the BFSI Sector Owing to Growing Operations
The modern-day banks have been growing in size and are expanding their geographical reach. As the number of branch networks has grown leaps and bounds, consequently, the volume of transactions is witnessing exponential growth, as manual operations became time-consuming and error-prone. As a result, real-time or near to real-time data integration, analysis, and visualization has become prevalent in the market. To cater to the load of operations from all bank branches spread across geographies, banks have started using advanced visualization tools to track their operations.
Integration of advanced capabilities, like machine learning, are further helping bankers to optimize their performances and reduce risks. Banks and other financial institutions of today are increasing their IT spending, to leverage the benefits of the innovations in the market. However, with the increase in cyber terrorism, the security of sensitive data (including personal banking details, commercial banking details, and confidential corporate information) is at stake.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018 – Tableau Software Inc. launched Hyper, the new data engine technology included within Tableau 10.5. With Hyper’s ability to slice and dice massive volumes of data in seconds, customers can see up to 5X faster query speed and up to 3X faster extract creation speed.
• January 2018 – Boosting measures to counter cyber threats and to ‘revolutionize’ Indian farm production, Israel has proposed to access India’s Big Data, in collaboration with the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
• January 2017 – IBM Security purchased Agile 3 Solutions, a San Francisco-based company that developed a security analytics dashboard aimed at helping executives understand cyber-security risks inside an organization. The acquisition gives IBM another tool in its security arsenal, to provide more insight to key decision makers, which ultimately could help them sell more security services.
Major Players: IBM CORPORATION, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ORACLE CORPORATION, SAP SE, HEWLETT-PACKARD COMPANY, CISCO SYSTEMS INC., SAS INSTITUTE, TABLEAU SOFTWARE INC., and ACCENTURE PLC, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Understanding how the growth in data production is expected to drive the demand for analytical tools.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• The end-user vertical that is likely to witness the highest adoption of these tools.
• The deployment mode that is expected to dominate the market.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Reduction In Technology Implementation and Ownership Costs
4.2.2 Increasing Number of Connected Devices
4.3 Factors Challenging the Market
4.3.1 Regulatory Issues Relating To Big Data Use
4.3.2 Lack of Skilled Professionals
4.3.3 Organization Structural Barriers and Decentralized Systems
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Indian Big Data Technology and Service Market Segmentation
5.1 Delivery Mode
5.2 End-user Vertical
5.2.1 Telecom & IT
5.2.5 Aerospace & Defense
5.2.6 Media & Entertainment
5.2.7 Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
5.2.8 Other End-user Verticals (Engineering & Construction, Energy & Power, Transportation & Logistics)
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 IBM Corporation
6.2 Microsoft Corporation
6.3 Oracle Corporation
6.4 SAP SE
6.5 Hewlett-Packard Company
6.6 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.7 SAS Institute
6.8 Accenture PLC
6.9 Tableau Software Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Indian Big Data Technology and Service Market
• 英文レポート名：India Big Data Technolgoy & Services Market - Segmented by Delivery Mode (On-premise, Cloud), End-User Vertical (Telecom and IT, BFSI, Retail, Aerospace and Defense, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals) - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)
• レポートコード：B-MOR-040579 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）