• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年4月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The semiconductor memory IP market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.1% over the forecast period (2018 – 2023).
The scope of the report includes insights about several products offered by major players. The end user segment includes consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, and networking. The regions included in this study are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The increasing demand to integrate the maximum possible functionalities on a SOC has resulted in a rise in the number of semiconductor IPs. To reduce designing complexity, companies are outsourcing the designing aspects to third-party semiconductor IP companies. Several smart electronics, such as wireless communication equipment, smartphones, and telemetry devices, have started integrating this technology, thereby increasing the demand for semiconductor memory IP.
Increasing Demand from Consumer Electronics to Play a Key Role
Traditionally, the consumer electronics market constantly demands higher power dissipation, faster speeds and higher pin counts, along with smaller footprints and lower profiles. The miniaturization and integration of semiconductors have given rise to smaller, lighter, and more portable devices, like tablets, smartphones, and the emerging IoT devices. Each iteration of a consumer electronics product is becoming smarter, lighter, and more energy-efficient than its predecessors. With this level of technology, consumers are now tending toward more reliable gadgets that could stand minor mishaps that take place in day to day activities. Smartphone and tablet sales have increased in comparison to the others. High demand for smart, power saving, and efficient household equipment drives consumer electronics manufacturers to deliver high-quality products. The demand for high-performance ICs has increased significantly, thereby impacting the semiconductor memory IP market.
Asia-Pacific to Occupy Significant Share
The presence of numerous major electronics manufacturers, where millions of semiconductor devices are being produced is one of the major reasons supporting market growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Increasing adoption of smart consumer electronics, rapid growth in internet users, and increasing use of connected devices are the major factors impacting the adoption rate of semiconductor memory IP.
Key Developments in the Market
• March 2018 – Rambus Inc. had signed a patent license agreement with Beijing Tongfang Microelectronics Co. Ltd, a fabless chip design company focusing on smart cards and related technologies.
Major Players: ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC., AJA INTERNATIONAL INC., VEECO INSTRUMENTS, ANGSTROM ENGINEERING AND APPLIED MATERIALS INC., PLATIT AG, and MUSTANG VACUUM SYSTEMS, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
• Impact of emergence of IoT on the semiconductor memory IP market
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Growth across various end users, such as consumer electronics, automotive, and industrial
• Regional analysis of the market
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Growing demand for semiconductors
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 High costs associated with R&D
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry Among Existing Competitors
5. Global Semiconductor Memory IP Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Consumer Electronics
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 ARM Limited
6.2 Rambus Inc
6.3 Cadence Design Systems
6.4 Synopsys, Inc
6.5 Mentor Graphics Corporation
6.6 eSilicon Corporation
6.7 Dolphin Integration
6.8 Kilopass Technology Inc.
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Semiconductor Memory IP Market
• 英文レポート名：Global Semiconductor Memory IP Market - Segmented by Product (NAND, DRAM), End User (Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Automotive), and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
• レポートコード：B-MOR-05370 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）