• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥393,750 (USD3,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥735,000 (USD7,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Asia-Pacific Frozen Yogurt Market is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
– The retail frozen yogurt market has observed a fierce competition from the foodservice channel and healthy growth of refrigerated Greek yogurt sale. Health benefits associated with yogurt and coupled with increasing number of flavors are driving the market.
– Moreover, shift in frozen dessert consumption pattern due to consumer preference for low calorie; high protein products is further accelerating the growth. Intense competition from ice cream market and other frozen dessert market has negatively affected the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Vegan Yogurt
Vegetarian food has always been in demand in the Asia-Pacific region, and the trend for specific vegetarian foods, like meat and dairy alternatives, is increasing. Asian consumers are interested in no-meat and non-dairy products, even if they are not vegetarians. About half of the Indonesian population and about two-third of the Indian population are interested in healthier diets. Chinese consumers are more health conscious than Indonesians and Indians. In Japan, the demand for plant-based yogurt witnessed a rapid growth in 2017, due to a continued strong interest in its health benefits, among the consumers, across different age groups.
China Remain the Fastest Growing Markets
The frozen yogurt is bound to achieve great success in the Chinese market, as the increasing demand for low-fat healthy food will likely encourage people to spend more on these
products. The rising income level of consumers, drastic development of manufacturing capabilities, premiumization trend in the country, and increasing adoption of premium products among consumers are projected to cater to the
increasing demand for frozen yogurts in China.
Mergers and Acquisitions are the primary strategies adopted by players to innovate new product offerings. Innovation in product flavors are another main focus are for companies to maintain their brand positioning. Some of the major players in frozen yogurt market in asia pacific region are Frosty Boy, Nestlé SA, Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc, Unilever among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Dairy based Frozen Yogurt
5.1.2 Non-dairy based Frozen Yogurt
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Stores
5.2.3 Specialty Stores
5.2.4 Online Retailers
5.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Frosty Boy
6.4.2 Nestle SA
6.4.3 Wholefarm Australia Pty Ltd
6.4.5 Danone S.A.
6.4.7 General Mills Inc.,
6.4.8 Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Asia-Pacific Frozen Yogurt Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：アジアのフローズンヨーグルト市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1500 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）