• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥390,000 (USD3,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥728,000 (USD7,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Asia-Pacific food colorant market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The demand for natural colors varies across the region, with higher penetration level in Australia and Japan, while there is significant potential for conversion from synthetic colors in China and Southeast Asia.
– The driving factor for natural food colorants is the prevalence of food safety scandals, recycling of waste oil, and animal feed oils that were synthetically colored and sold as healthier vegetable oils in Taiwan, toxic toothpaste produced in China and imported around the world; or high-levels of lead in packet noodles in India.
– The different regulatory environment in the countries are affecting the food colorants market, with the rise in food safety issues.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Clean-Label Products
Consumers demand clean labels on products to know what exactly they consume and at what levels. Their interest in identifying the ingredients present in products has triggered the clean label product market. Consumers, in the region, are highly concerned about the long-term effects of synthetic colors on health, and thus prefer natural colorants in their foods. Asia-Pacific has the fastest growth rate for clean label products. According to the research conducted by the ingredient company Ingredion, Asia-Pacific registered the strongest demand for clean label products, as compared to any other region.
Japan is the largest food colorants market in the region.
After Europe and the United States, Japan has the highest strict regulations for the usage of synthetic colorants in food products. This has resulted in ban on trading of several products containing synthetic colorants and provided an opportunity for manufacturers of natural color. Food colorants has a wider and extensive application in various food segments, such as dairy, confectionery, meat, beverages, and bakery, with moderate usage in the oils and fats categories. Japanese style of cuisine, which involves the usage of five important colorants white, black, red, green, and yellow, in every meal, is an important driving factor for the domestic colorants market. The increased trend of adopting natural ingredient in food has also boosted the natural colorant market growth.
Asia-Pacific food colorants market is dominated by Chr Hansen, DD Williamson, DSM, Doehler Group, and Kalsec. The major players are expanding their geographical presence by acquiring or merging with the manufacturers in the foreign market. Expansion is the most preferred growth strategy followed by new product developments in the Asia-Pacific food colorants market. Additionally, acquisitions and partnerships are the two other strategies, followed by the companies to strengthen their market dominance.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Natural Color
5.1.2 Synthetic Color
5.2 By Application
5.2.2 Dairy Products
5.2.3 Bakery Products
5.2.4 Savory Snacks
5.3 By Country
5.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Chr. Hansen Holding A / S
6.4.2 D.D. Williamson
6.4.3 Sensient Technologies Corporation
6.4.5 Kalsec Inc
6.4.6 BASF SE
6.4.7 Riken Vatamin Co., Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Asia-Pacific Food Colorants Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：アジアの食品着色剤市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1499 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）