• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥397,500 (USD3,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥742,000 (USD7,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Asia-Pacific freeze-dried fruits and vegetables market is projected to grow, witnessing a CAGR of 6.41% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– Asia-Pacific consumers tend to incline towards healthy and the quality of food, which is in-turn increasing the demand for more premium food and nutrition products. This has led to the entry of numerous European and United States suppliers in the freeze-dried fruits segment.
– The freeze-dried fruit and vegetable market in developing economies such as China, India, Indonesia, and other south-east Asia countries are seeing rapid expansion, due to increasing consumption of processed foods and rising preference for ready-to-eat meals especially as breakfast cereals, owing to the growing trend of on-the-go lifestyles of consumers.
Key Market Trends
Rise In Processed Food Consumption Booming The Market
There was significant growth in the market of processed ready-to-eat foods, owing to the increasingly busy lifestyle of consumers. The changing food habits, due to the increasing urbanization and the desire for new taste preferences especially in populous countries such as China and India are also fuelling the market. The ready-to-eat products helps in saving time in the busy life schedule and that is the major factor, which boosts the market. The incorporation of various nutrients and flavors and its extended shelf life properties are giving it an additional advantage. The freeze products help in retaining the nutrients of the products for a longer period, comparing to normal processed foods.
China Leading The Market In The Region
China, followed by Japan and Australia held a prominent share in the Asia-Pacific freeze-dried fruits and vegetable market. Exotic fruits such as freeze-dried berries held a prominent market in the region. The rise in demand for processed foods and convenient food products has strengthened the potential market cap for freeze-dried fruits and vegetables in the Asia-Pacific region. The well-established and strong distribution channels have helped in the easy supply of products all around the region. The major freeze-dried products in the region are onions, potatoes, blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, apples, etc.
The Asia-Pacific freeze-dried fruits and vegetables market is highly competitive with an increasing number of small propolis manufacturers entering the market. Mergers and acquisitions, followed by new product launches are the most preferred strategies in the Asia-Pacific freeze-dried fruits and vegetables market . The major manufacturers in the global market are delivering consistent top and bottom-line growth. The leading players in the Asia-Pacific freeze-dried fruits and vegetables market enjoy a dominant presence worldwide. Brand loyalty among the consumers gives these companies an upper edge.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Bakery Products
5.2.2 Dairy Products
5.2.4 Soups and Savory Snacks
5.2.5 Breakfast Cereals
5.3 By Geography
5.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Mercer Foods, LLC
6.4.2 R. J. Van Drunen & Sons, Inc.
6.4.3 Nagatanien Co., Ltd.
6.4.4 Bajaj Agro Foods India Limited
6.4.5 Totally Pure Fruits Pty Ltd.
6.4.6 Saraf Foods Pvt. Ltd..
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Asia-Pacific Freeze Dried Fruits And Vegetables Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020-2025)
• 日本語訳：アジアの凍結乾燥フルーツ及び野菜市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1461 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）