• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥513,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥810,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The wave-front aberrometer market is expected to exibhit a healthy CAGR over the forecast period due to the growing burden of eye diseases and technological advancements in the devices. According to the World Health Organization, around 1 billion people in 2019 suffered from blindness because of unaddressed refractive errors, near vision impairment and presbyopia globally. Uncorrected refractive errors are one of the major reasons for blindness. Hence, this emerges the need for novel diagnostic tools which is expected to increase the demand for wave-front aberrometer.
Key Market Trends
Myopia Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share in the Wave-front Aberrometer Market
– Myopia segment is expected to show significant growth in the wave-front aberrometer market due to the higher prevalence of myopia. According to the American Optometric Association, in 2018, approximately 30% of people were living with the problem of near-sightedness in the United States. Furthermore, according to the study of the Journal of Clinical Ophthalmology, in 2016, when a LASIK surgery was performed with the help of high-resolution aberrometer in a myopic patient, the outcomes of it was found to be quite effective.
– Also, advancements in products related to wave-front aberrometer are expected to be major contributors to market growth. For instance, in 2018, Oculus, Barrett Toric Calculator and Olsen ray-tracing formula to Pentacam AXL. These new features help in taking the data of the posterior and anterior corneal surface and thickness. Hence, these factors are expected to impact positively on the wave-front aberrometer market in this segment.
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Share in the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America expected to hold a major market share in the global wave-front aberrometermarketdue to the higher prevalence of eye-related diseases and increasing aging population. According to the National Institute of Health, currently over millions of people in the United States are affected by one or the other eye condition and the aging population is at greater risk. Furthermore, according to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2017, around 8 million people in the United States were diagnosed with vision impairment because of refractive error. Hence, this factor is expected to increase the demand for wave-front aaberrometer.
Companies are taking initiatives such as launching new products to grow their presence in the market. For instance, in 2018, Essilor introduced a new product in the market, WAM700+ wave-front aberrometer. It is based upon Shack-Hartmann wavefront technology and fully-automated instrument. Some of the companies which are currently dominating the market are Novartis AG (Alcon), Carl Zeiss, Luneau Technology, Tracey Technologies, Essilor, Nidek Inc., Johnson & Johnson Visioncare Inc., SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions, Optikon and Marco.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Burden of Eye Disease
4.2.2 Technological Advancements in Product
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Skilled Personnels
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.2 Carl Zeiss
6.1.4 Johnson & Johnson Visioncare Inc.
6.1.5 Luneau Technology
6.1.7 Nidek Inc.
6.1.9 SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions
6.1.10 Tracey Technologies
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Wave-front Aberrometer Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast(2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界の波面収差計市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1215 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）