• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥513,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥810,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The unmanned sea systems market is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 10%, during the forecast period.
– The use of unmanned systems for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance missions, along the water bodies of the nations, has been gaining importance, over the past few years. With the naval forces prioritizing the development and procurement of unmanned systems, the demand for unmanned sea systems is anticipated to witness significant growth, during the forecast period.
– Also, there is a substantial growth in the commercial applications of the unmanned surface and underwater vehicles, which may also fuel the growth of the market.
– The increasing investments into the use of emerging technologies, like AI, in the unmanned sea systems to make them autonomous are increasing. Such investments by governments are bringing various companies together, to develop advanced autonomous vehicles, thereby, increasing the consolidation in the market.
Key Market Trends
The Autonomous Vehicle Segment to Experience the Highest Growth During the Forecast Period
The autonomous vehicle segment of the market is expected to register the highest CAGR, during the forecast period. Currently, there are a lot of investments toward the development of new autonomous vehicles, and also to convert the existing remotely controlled vehicles into autonomous vehicles, in order to minimize human interference and increase the efficiency of the vehicles. For instance, in July 2019, the US Navy (USN) initiated the development of a decision support aid for the Sea Hunter unmanned surface vessel program, using the artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms. Under the operator decision aid (ODA) pilot project, the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) plans to develop a warning and maneuver recommendations prototype. Such initiatives by the governments are fuelling the growth of this market segment, during the forecast period.
North America Region is Expected to Generate the Highest Demand During the Forecast Period
The North American region is expected to generate the highest demand for unmanned sea systems, during the forecast period. The majority of the demand for unmanned sea systems in North America is generated from the United States. The country, being the highest military spender, is currently investing heavily into the unmanned sea systems, after it had successfully integrated UAVs and UGVs into its armed forces. As a part of these investments, the Navy is currently seeking to build new Medium Unmanned Surface Vehicle (MUSV) and Large Unmanned Surface Vehicle (LUSV), the new sea platforms with anti-surface and strike warfare capabilities for a range of missions, like anti-submarine sonar applications, command and control and sweeping ISR, among others. Also, the Navy is working with defense companies, like Lockheed Martin and Boeing, to manufacture and deploy Extra Large Unmanned Undersea Vehicles (XLUUVs).
The prominent players in the market are The Boeing Company, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, and Saab AB. Currently, the major manufacturing companies based in the United States are majorly dependent on the orders and contracts provided by the US Department of Defense. With product and technology innovation, companies can increase their geographic presence, thereby, increasing their market share. Also, the growing partnerships between the companies to exchange technology and technical expertise, as well as the acquisition of smaller companies and start-ups by the major defense companies, are expected to increase the market consolidation, in the coming years.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV)
5.1.2 Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV)
5.2.1 Remotely Operated Vehicle
5.2.2 Autonomous Vehicle
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH
6.2.2 BAE Systems plc
6.2.3 General Dynamics Corporation
6.2.4 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.2.5 Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
6.2.6 Kongsberg Gruppen AS
6.2.7 Saab AB
6.2.8 L3Harris Technologies Inc.
6.2.9 Maritime Robotics AS
6.2.10 The Boeing Company
6.2.11 ECA S.A.
6.2.12 Elbit Systems Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Unmanned Sea Systems Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界の無人海洋システム市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1181 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）