• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Total Lab Automation market was valued at USD 4315.5 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 6301.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025. Total Laboratory Automation system performs laboratory testing throughout the system in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
– Increasing demand for higher accuracy in the results of the testing done in the laboratories is one of the important factors augmenting the adoption of automation in the laboratories. This is expected to boost the total lab automation market over the forecast period. For instance, in December 2018, The Indus Hospital (TIH) installed a new Total Lab Automation (TLA) system supplied by Abbott Diagnostics in the Korangi Campus. Installed with the support of Martin Dow Group, TLA has helped the hospital in building the laboratory and associated facilities.
– Some of the prominent players in the market are entering into strategic partnerships which have allowed them to further the technology thereby fueling the demand for the TLA over the forecast period. For instance, in October 2018, Inpeco S.A., the privately held leader in total laboratory automation (TLA) solutions entered into a partnership with Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. o Connect Total Lab Automation Solution and Smart HPLC Technology.
– However, the high initial investment coupled with the rigidity shown by the small and medium laboratories to go for automation is some of the factors that hinder the growth of TLA throughout the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Expected to Have Largest Market Share
– A Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) also allows the user to automate workflows, integrate instruments, produce reliable results quickly, and helps in improving efficiency by tracking data from sequencing that runs over time and across experiments.
– The advances in the fields of genomics that deals with molecular biology concerned with the structure, function, evolution, and mapping of genomes generate an unprecedented amount of data making it imperative for the laboratories to look for the solutions that cater to such needs. This is expected to boost the LIMS market over the forecast period.
– Some of the prominent players in the market through continuous research and development are bringing out new systems in the market thereby fueling the growth for the LIMS market over the forecast period.
– For instance, in October 2018, Abbott announced the launch of two web-based laboratory information management systems such as STARLIMS Life Sciences Solution CL 11.0 and STARLIMS Quality Manufacturing Solution QM 11.1 to enable laboratories to make data management simpler, better integrated, and more user-friendly.
North America is Expected to Hold Largest Share
– With the increased spending on health care services has led to increase in research and development activities which involve clinical trials where automation becomes imperative to get error-free results achieving greater accuracy. This is expected to boost the lab automation market over the forecast period.
– For instance, according to the clinical trials.gov as of the start of the year, 293,359 studies were registered with the site.
– The region has regulatory bodies such as The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that regulates and monitors all laboratory testing performed on humans in the United States through the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) that covers 260,000 laboratory entities. This represents a potential opportunity for the lab automation providers which could boost the growth for the market over the forecast period.
– Some of the prominent players in the region are entering into strategic partnership mergers & acquisitions and strategic partnerships, in order to further the technology used for automation, in turn fueling the demand for the lab automation throughout the forecast period.
– For instance, in January 2019, Shimadzu Medical Systems USA, announced the acquisition of ORE Medical Imaging, Inc.
The total lab automation market offers strong competition to the operating players owing to the presence of some key players in the market such as Siemens AG, Honeywell, Schimadzu amongst others. Their ability to innovate their offerings has allowed the players to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors. Through research and development activities, strategic partnerships and mergers & acquisitions these players are able to gain a strong foothold in the market.
– October 2019 – In collaboration with Helix, PerkinElmer Inc. launched GenePrism, which provides actionable insights with a new genetic screening test, offering the most comprehensive clinical-grade DNA sequencing and interpretation on the market currently, for anyone who wants to learn about underlying disease risks. Although there are approximately 6,000 genes associated with diseases, just a fraction are considered medically actionable or with therapeutic options.
– February 2019 – ERBA Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH (Mannheim, Germany) launched New Hematology Analyzers at MedLab Middle East, an international platform for laboratory management.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Investments in R&D by Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
4.3.2 Rising Demand from Drug Discovery and Genomics
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Investment
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Equipment
5.1.1 Automated Liquid Handlers
5.1.2 Automated Plate Handlers
5.1.3 Robotic Arms
5.1.4 Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
5.2 By Software
5.2.1 Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
5.2.2 Laboratory Information System (LIS)
5.2.3 Chromatography Data System (CDS)
5.2.4 Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)
5.2.5 Scientific Data Management System (SDMS)
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Drug Discovery
5.3.4 Protein Engineering
5.3.6 Analytical Chemistry
5.3.7 Clinical Diagnostics
5.3.8 Other Applications
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
6.1.2 Danaher Corporation / Beckman Coulter
6.1.3 Hudson Robotics Inc.
6.1.4 Becton Dickinson & Co.
6.1.5 Synchron Lab Automation
6.1.6 Agilent Technologies Inc.
6.1.7 Siemens Healthineers AG
6.1.8 Tecan Group Ltd
6.1.9 PerkinElmer Inc.
6.1.11 Roche Holding AG
6.1.12 Abbott Laboratories
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Total Lab Automation Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のトータルラボオートメーション市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1150 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）