• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥513,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥810,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global toilet care products market is projected to witness a CAGR of 3.52% during the forecast period (2019 – 2024).
– Vendors are introducing innovative products in terms of functionality such as organic toiletries, new ingredients, packaging, and fragrances. Consumer awareness and product knowledge about the various toilet care products have led to the introduction of high performance and quality products.
– The increasing rate of urbanization and change in lifestyle, awareness to keep the surroundings bacteria free, and rising disposable income, boosted by improving sanitation standards are likely to positively impact the growth of the market in the years to come, particularly in the developing countries.
– In price-sensitive markets such as some emerging economies across the Asia-Pacific and Latin America, the easy availability of cheaper substitutes as compared to branded products is one of the key challenges to the growth of the toilet care products market.
Scope of the Report
Global toilet care products market is segmented by applicability into toilet floor/tile cleaners, faucet cleaners, basin cleaners, bathtub cleaners, automatic toilet bowl cleaners, and toilet paper. By distribution channel, the scope includes supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores drug stores, online retail stores, and others.
Key Market Trends
Adoption of a Healthier Lifestyle Owing to Rising Household Expenditure
The growing importance of healthier lifestyle with rising concerns among individuals about health and hygienic living, free of germs, bacteria, dust, and dirt has led to rising in per capita spending on toilet care products. Due to this, the vendors are introducing innovative toilet and surface cleaners in terms of packaging, product bundling, quality, pricing, and fragrance. Increasing demand for convenience and easy-to-use use/apply toilet cleaning products has contributed to the evolution of new toilet care products. From the past few years, the fragrance is playing a vital role in toilet cleaning products as consumers are increasingly looking for products that offer strong pleasant odor, which, in turn, makes vendors to differentiate their products.
Rise in Demand for Toilet Care Products with Natural Ingredients
The rise in health consciousness among consumers regarding the prevalence of harmful diseases such as diarrhea have led to the rise in the sales of toilet care products around the world particularly more among the developing nation with increasing level of awareness to keep the surroundings clean. Nowadays, consumers are preferring eco-friendly toilet care products with natural and refreshing fragrances. For instance, Clorox Professional Product Company’s ‘Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner’ that is made up of natural ingredients. Moreover, an international survey conducted by IFRA UK and the European Cleaning Journal (ECJ) concluded that the fragrance is also considered to be one of the most important factors for cleaning products, especially for toilet cleaners.
The global toilet care products market faced high competition; Majority of the share is held by the leading players, including Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Church & Dwight, and Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. And The Clorox Company. Key players are focusing on online distribution channels for their online marketing and branding of their products in order to expand their geographic reach and increase their customer base. Moreover, the leading manufacturers in the toilet care products market are focusing to leverage opportunities posed by emerging markets of Asia-Pacific, like China and India, to expand their revenue base.The key brands are embarking on mergers and acquisitions and new product development infused with latest technology which have less effect on the surroundings, innovative advertising campaigns are some of their key strategies to achieve consolidation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Toilet Floor/Tile Cleaners
5.1.2 Faucet Cleaners
5.1.3 Basin Cleaners
5.1.4 Bath Tub Cleaners
5.1.5 Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners
5.1.6 Toilet Paper
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Stores
5.2.3 Online Retail Stores
5.2.4 Other Distribution Channel
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.2 S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
6.4.4 Kao Cooperation
6.4.5 The Clorox Company
6.4.6 Procter & Gamble
6.4.7 Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
6.4.8 Church & Dwight, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Toilet Care Products Market Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のトイレ用品市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1142 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）