• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The market for thin-film material is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market is its wide applications in solar photovoltaic cells for solar power generation. Other factors driving the growth of the market include its application in the electronic components such as printed circuit boards, sensors, capacitors, etc. On the flip side, the presence of close substitutes such as crystalline silicon etc. are hindering the growth of the market.
– The major consumption of thin-film materials is in photovoltaic cells because of their properties such as lightweight, flexibility, thinner cell variation, etc. as compared to traditional crystalline silicon technology.
– Asia-Pacific region is forecasted to own the largest market share owing to humungous photovoltaic solar power plants in the region.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Photo voltaic Cells
– Applications of thin films in the photovoltaic cells for solar power generation has amplified the market studied and is anticipated to be the largest consuming segment during the forecast period.
– Thin-film materials have advantages like lightweight, flexible, cell variation from a few nanometers (nm) to tens of micrometers (µm) due to which they are preferred over other techniques such as crystalline silicon solar cell (c-Si).
– These films are also used in building integrated photovoltaics and as semi-transparent, photovoltaic glazing material that can be laminated onto windows.
– With the increasing technological advancements, it’s possible to integrate photovoltaics (PV) onto the sides of buildings, replacing traditional glass windows with a semi-transparent thin film, simultaneously generating clean energy for the structure.
– All the aforementioned factors along with government support for renewable energy production is expected to drive the global thin film material market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region accounts for the largest market share in the thin film material market globally and is also forecasted to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period.
– India and China own most of the largest solar photovoltaic power plants in terms of capacity across the globe.
– The Tengger solar park in China, located in Zhongwei, Ningxia, covers about 1,200 kilometers of the Tengger desert and has an output of 1,547 megawatts of power.
– Likewise, Bhadla solar farm in India, which is in the Jodhpur district of Rajasthan, is set to be in operation by 2020. The production capacity of the plant is expected to produce 2,255 megawatts of electricity and is spread across 45 square kilometers.
– Innovative projects from the region like Thin-Film Solar Wall Project in Heyuan City, Guangdong province from China is anticipated to open new doors for the market studied.
– Hence, from the above mentioned factors, the demand for thin film materials in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow considerably over the forecast period.
The thin-film material market is partially fragmented. The major players operating in the thin film material business include Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc, Stanford Advanced Materials, Cicor Management AG, Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Europe, and KANEKA CORPORATION.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Photo voltaic (PV) Cells
4.1.2 Increasing Application in Electronic Components
4.2.1 Availability of Close Substitutes
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS)
5.1.2 Cadmium Telluride (CdTe)
5.1.3 Amorphous Silicon (a-Si)
5.2.1 Photo voltaic (PV) Cells
5.2.3 Microelectromechanical systems
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East & Africa
18.104.22.168 United Arab Emirates
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc
6.4.2 AVANCIS GmbH
6.4.3 Cicor Management AG
6.4.4 First Solar
6.4.5 Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Europe
6.4.6 KANEKA CORPORATION
6.4.7 Moser Baer India Limited
6.4.8 Stanford Advanced Materials
6.4.9 SOLAR FRONTIER K.K.
6.4.10 Trony Solar Holdings Co. Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Thin Film Material Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020–2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のシンフィルム素材市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1137 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）