• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥503,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥795,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The market for the sizing agents is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 5% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand from the textile industry and the increasing demand from the paper manufacturing industries are driving the market. On the flip side, stringent environmental regulations coupled with unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the growth of the market.
– Sizing agent market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the textile manufacturing industry.
– Asia-Pacific region to dominate the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from the Textile Manufacturing Industry
– Sizing agents are widely used in the manufacturing of textiles and is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
– Sizing agents are used in the textile industry to protects yarns like cotton, linen, and polyesters to prevent breakage of yarn during weaving and reduce machinery downtime.
– Moreover, sizing agents help yarn withstand high mechanical stress during weaving. Sizing agents improve abrasive resistance, strength, and reduce the hairiness of the yarns.
– However, natural sizing agents such as starch are insufficient for modern demand and high-performance looms. The increase in the use of synthetic sizing agents like polyvinyl alcohol, carboxymethyl cellulose, and polyacrylates to meet modern demands is expected to drive the market.
– As stated by the National Development and Reform Commission of China, Domestic sales of apparel and knitwear stood at around USD 172.4 billion for the first 11 months of 2019, which showed an increase of about 3% year-on-year growth rate.
– The growing demand for apparel industry to fulfil the demands of growing population and increasing fashion trends is expected to drive the market for the sizing agents in the textile manufacturing sector during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for sizing agents during the forecast period due to an increase in demand from countries like China and India.
– Sizing agents are used in the manufacturing of paper, to reduce water absorptivity and porosity which increase the printability of paper and the inks and paints remain true on the surface of the paper.
– In India, an increase in the use of paper bags, paper-based (paperboard) packaging to prevent environmental pollution and ban on the use of single-use plastics from the government is expected to drive the market for sizing agents in the paper industry.
– The increasing demand from e-commerce and food delivery sectors is expected to drive the market. China’s e-commerce market is dominated by Alibaba whose market share is around 59%. The company’s annual revenue in FY 2019 has seen 51% year-on-year growth and the growing e-commerce industry requires paper packaging.
– As per the Ministry of Textiles annual report 2018-19, India’s textile industry contributes to 7% of industry output in value terms, 2% of India’s GDP and 15% of the country’s export earnings.
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for sizing agent market in the Asia-Pacific during the forecast period.
The global sizing agent market is partially fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include Refnol Resins & Chemicals Ltd, Solenis, Drop Chemicals SA, Mare spA and Angel Starch & Food Private Limited.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from the Textile Industry
4.1.2 Increasing in Demand from the Paper Manufacturing Industries
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2.2 Paper & Paper Board
5.2.3 Food & Beverage
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share(%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Angel Starch & Food Private Limited
6.4.2 Aries Chemical, Inc
6.4.3 Associated Chemical
6.4.6 Drop Chemicals SA
6.4.7 Eco Polychem Pvt. Ltd
6.4.8 Finor Piplaj Chemical Limited
6.4.9 Harima Chemicals Group, Inc.
6.4.10 Huixian Tiankai Paper Making Agent Co. Ltd
6.4.12 Mare spA
6.4.13 MATANGI INTERNATIONAL
6.4.14 Refnol Resins & Chemicals Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Sizing Agent Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020-2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のサイジング剤市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP1028 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）