• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥503,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥795,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global market for rubber bonded abrasive is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is the growing demand from metal and steel industries over the forecast period. On the flip side, environmental constraints due to the production of rubber bonded abrasives and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
The industrial machinery segment is expected to dominate the market studied over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific region dominated the rubber bonded abrasives market and is also forecasted to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption for countries such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from the Industrial Machinery Industry
– Rubber-bonded abrasives have high strength and elasticity. They are commonly used for making flexible wheels, snagging work in foundries, and for thin wheels for wet cut-off operation.
– The demand for rubber-bonded abrasive is on the rise from industries like metal, steel, as it is used in production and assembly lines, in finishing operations, in tool and machine shops, for the production of basic tools, instruments, components parts, and for maintenance and repairs.
– In heavy industries, rubber bond abrasives are used during manufacturing, maintenance. They are also used for repair purposes in upstream, midstream, and downstream components during the production of oil and gas.
– It is used on the industrial grinders and cutting machines, such as lathe machines, used to manufacture other machine components. Abrasives ensure not only the longevity of the grinders and cutting blades, but they also provide precision during the job, as they maintain the sharpness of the blades.
– Therefore, the growing demand for industrial machinery segment is expected to boost the demand for rubber bonded abrasives over the coming years.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for rubber bonded abrasive and is also forecasted to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period.
– China is one of the fastest emerging economies in the Asia-Pacific region. China’s geographical location provides easy access to the industrial goods markets of the neighboring countries, and globally of other countries, making China a major access point for manufacturers and suppliers.
– This has resulted in making China the largest manufacturing country in the world. The manufacturing industry of the country is still experiencing rapid growth rates owing to the fast adoption of technologies. The country has the world’s largest electronics manufacturing and services industry.
– The industrial machinery, healthcare, and the manufacturing sector in India have seen increased growth with commercial and government investments as well as huge inflows of FDI, which have driven the market for rubber bonded abrasives in the country.
– Japan’s exports of electronics and high-technology products serve as the engine of the country’s economic growth. As the country supports domestic as well as international demand for electronics and other technologies, with surging demand in both the markets, the consumption of rubber bonded abrasive products is likely to increase.
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for rubber bonded abrasive during the forecast period.
The global rubber bonded abrasive market is partially fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. The major companies are 3M, ABRASIVOS MANHATTAN, S.A., Schwarzhaupt GmbH & Co. KG, Atto Abrasive Ltd., and Marrose Abrasives among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Metal and Steel Industries
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Environmental Constraints
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Industrial Machinery
5.2.3 Electrical & Electronics
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share(%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 ABRASIVOS MANHATTAN, S.A.
6.4.3 Atto Abrasive Ltd
6.4.5 Buffalo Abrasives, Inc.
6.4.6 Carborundum Universal Limited
6.4.7 Cratex Manufacturing Co.,Inc.
6.4.8 Marrose Abrasives
6.4.9 PACER Industries Inc.
6.4.10 PFERD INC.
6.4.11 Schwarzhaupt GmbH & Co. KG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Rubber Bonded Abrasive Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のゴム接着研磨剤市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0994 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）