• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥503,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥795,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The packaging printing market is expected to register a CAGR of 9% by the end of the forecast period 2020-2025. The printed packages enable the manufacturers to enhance the visibility of the products thereby attracting the buyer’s attention and propelling him to go for the product.
– The growing demand for aesthetic appeal coupled with personalized packaging is one of the significant factors that is expected to fuel the growth of the packaging printing market over the forecast period. According to Evergage, Inc., 70% of the marketers feel personalization has a strong impact on the consumer’s buying behavior.
– The rising need for increasing the speed to market is propelling the players to increase the deployment of the printing technologies that enable them to not only increase the in-house production capacity but also get the products ready in time by meeting the scheduling challenges quickly and efficiently.
– The growing need for high shelf impact, ability to stand, lightweight, and sustainability brand owners are drawn towards flexible pouches. As pouches are a laminated bag made from several layers of material that requires a number of different steps in production, the players in the market are developing solutions that enable them to provide a fast turnaround solution.
– With the advancement in the technology coupled with demand for creative packaging, driven by intense competition and brand awareness, are expected to aid the growth of the market. The growing demand for innovative packaging from end-user segments, like food, beverage, and cosmetics, among others, is expected to lead to the expansion of the market studied.
Key Market Trends
Labels are Expected to Hold Significant Market Share
– Organizations such as Xeikon, Neilpeter amongst others believe that labels are the perfect approach to attract the customer and gain huge traction toward the brand. Also according to foodinsight.org, consumers are more influenced by labels when shopping for food than when eating away from home. Such instances are indicative of the fact that it has become imperative for the players to print innovative and attractive labels thereby fueling the market growth.
– The rising need to ensure quick turnaround, profits, finishes, repeat lengths, speed, flexibility, and responsiveness is propelling the players in the market to come up with solutions that enables them to meet such objectives.
– In September 2019, Tilia Labs announced the launch of Aries step-and-repeat for label printers that enable quick and easy layout for preprint, cutting and finishing reducing time and cost in label production.
– The labels are adopted across various end-user markets such as food, beverages, cosmetics, and many more. In the alcoholic beverages market, according to the Resource Label Group, there are as many as 1 million wine labels on the global market. Most of the wine label uses paper label look or no label look with film label. Increasing wine consumption would, therefore boost market growth over the forecast period.
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
– The region is driven by demand for pouches, shrink sleeves, diversified food products, higher-quality packaging, brand protection, embellishments, and sustainable printing. That has propelled the players in the market to come up with new solutions that enable them to meet the growing demand.
– In September 2019, HP Indigo and Karlville unveiled a new solution HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press to optimize pouch production for HP Indigo digital printing, allowing immediate time-to-market for short and medium runs. The solution makes it easy to deliver pouches on-demand, more sustainably, while complying with food packaging regulations. Such instances are expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
– Also, some of the prominent players in the market have expanded their presence in their region that would enable them to cater to the growing demand, in turn, boosting the adoption of the printed packaging. In August 2019, Haney expanded its digital printing and packaging capabilities with the launch of Haney Digital arm, which would focus on print, lamination, and converting short-run flexible packaging. The offerings would include printed or laminated roll stock for VFFS and HFFS machine applications, lamination for printed or unprinted flexible packaging applications, printed and laminated pre-made stand-up pouches with fitment options.
The competitive rivalry in the packaging printing market is high owing to the presence of some key players such as Amcor, Mondi Group amongst others. Their ability to continually innovate their offerings has allowed them to gain a competitive advantage over others. Through strategic partnerships, research and development, and mergers & acquisitions the players have been able to gain greater foot-print in the market.
– September 2019 – Sonoco introduced EnviroFlex PE recyclable polyethylene flexible packaging. The company designed it to meet the needs of a variety of retail products, EnviroFlex PE is eligible to use the How2Recycle tore Drop-Off label, which implies that it can be dropped off even if it is clean and dry at local retail stores for recycling with grocery bags.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Market Drivers
4.4 Market Restraints
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Printing Technology
5.1.1 Offset Lithography
5.1.4 Digital Printing
5.1.5 Screen Printing
5.2 Ink Type
5.2.1 Solvent-Based Ink
5.2.2 UV-Curable Ink
5.2.3 Aqueous Ink
5.3 Packaging Type
5.3.5 Paper and Paperboard
5.3.6 Other Packaging Types
5.4.1 Cosmetic and Housecare
5.4.2 Food and Beverage
5.4.4 Other Applications
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Mondi Group
6.1.2 Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj
6.1.3 Autajon C.S
6.1.4 Huhtamaki Group
6.1.5 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.1.6 CCL Industries Inc
6.1.7 Clondalkin Group Holdings BV
6.1.8 Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
6.1.9 AMCOR PLC
6.1.10 Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
6.1.11 DS Smith PLC
6.1.12 Georgia-Pacific LLC
6.1.13 International Paper Company
6.1.14 Sealed Air Corporation
6.1.15 WestRock Company
6.1.16 Stora Enso Oyj
6.1.17 Sonoco Products Company
6.1.18 Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG
6.1.19 Garsų pasaulis UAB
6.1.20 Duncan Print Group
6.2 Investment Analysis
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Packaging Printing Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界の包装プリンティング市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0897 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）