• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥503,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥795,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Global food-grade industrial gases market is forecasted to register a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The growing demand for fresh products and packaged food has led to the use of industrial gases in the food & beverage sector. Increasing working hours and changing lifestyles have affected the growth of convenience or packaged food. This has resulted in the growth of packing technologies and frozen foods. Nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and oxygen are the major industrial gases used in various applications of food, such as freezing, packaging, chilling and grinding.
– Food-grade industrial gases are classified as a processing aid or additives. Nitrogen is an inert gas and is extensively used to delay oxidative and hydrolytic rancidity in fat-rich foods. Carbon dioxide is used in cooling, freezing, modified atmosphere packaging and carbonization. Higher concentrations of Carbon dioxide (above 5%) effectively act as antimicrobial agent thereby delaying the food spoilage.
– Companies are increasingly investing in packaging technology free of synthetic preservatives by replacing them with food-grade industrial gases. For example, Deccan Field Agro Industries from India utilized active modified atmosphere packaging (AMAP) in order to extend the shelf life of Papaya over four weeks and export the fruit to Dubai.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Application In Modified Air Packaging (MAP)
The demand for packaged food products is increasing at a faster pace, resulting in food industries adopting atmospheric modified packaging because it not only helps in increasing the shelf life of the products but also maintains its organoleptic properties. As MAP is used to extend the shelf life of various food products such as cheese, pasta, meat products, and others without the use of chemicals, thus it being used for packaging fresh as well as organic food products. The three main gases used in MAP include O2, CO2, and N2, which in turn is accelerating the growth of industrial food gases across the globe. As MAP doses use any preservative to retain the freshness of packaged food primarily organic and fresh fruits and vegetables, meat products, and others, it align with the on-going trend of clean labeled products among consumers across the globe.
North American Region Has Registered A Significant Market Share
Rising demand from various end-use industries, such as processed foods, bakery and confectionery, and breakfast cereals in the region, are some of the major factors expected to boost the North American industrial food-grade gasses market over the forecast period. Millennials, which is a major age group section in the region are largely focusing on consuming food products that are convenient and can be consumed with minimal preparation time, owing to their busy work schedules. This has led to an increased demand for packaged food products, as they can be easily reconstituted. There is a rising trend of healthy snacks in the United States, which offers a great opportunity for industrial food-grade gases for frozen and chilled packed snack food products. According to the Government of Alberto, there has been a significant increase in the demand for ready-to-eat breakfast cereals among Canadian consumers which is yet another factor accelerating the market of various food grade industrial gases. Also, the region has the highest per capita consumption of meat products across the globe, thus usage of industrial gases in the meat industry is fueling the growth of the market.
Global Food-Grade Industrial Gases Market is a highly competitive market which a major share taken by the active player such as Linde plc, Linde plc, Air Liquide S.A.and others. Mergers and acquisitions and product innovations are the next strategies preferred by companies to strengthen their market dominance. This strategy helps companies to expand their presence in the market across the globe. For instance, Linde plc acquired Praxair which is America’s one of the largest industrial gas companies to capitalize theirs in the American market. Also, the key players are focusing on expanding their network of innovation centers, which enable them to collaborate with customers on new product development and reformulations and make investments.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Carbon Dioxide
5.2 By End-Use
5.2.2 Meat, Poultry, and Seafood Products
5.2.3 Dairy & Frozen Products
5.2.4 Bakery & Confectionery Products
5.2.5 Fruits & Vegetables
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Players
6.3 Most Active Companies
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Linde plc
6.4.2 Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
6.4.3 Air Liquide S.A.
6.4.4 Messer Group
6.4.5 Wesfarmers Limited
6.4.6 Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Taiyo Nippon Sanso)
6.4.7 Massy Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Food-Grade Industrial Gases Market - Growth, Trend and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界の食品用産業ガス市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0469 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）