• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥503,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥795,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The ferritin testing market is expected to exhibit a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of blood-related disorders such as anemia. Anemia is a condition in which a patient lacks enough healthy red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to the body’s tissue. Iron plays an important role in hemoglobin since it helps in carrying oxygen in the blood. According to the World Health Organization, in 2016, around 42.6% of children under the age of 5 years suffered from anemia worldwide. Furthermore, emerging developments in products are expected to propel the growth of the market. For instance, in 2019, Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH launched a new feature, bidirectional connectivity to its existing product Cube, used for testing of iron deficiency. It allows for easy calibration and measurement of iron in the blood of patients. Hence, such factors are expected to fuel the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Hospitals Segment is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share in the Ferritin Testing Market
– The number of increasing hospitals and its developing infrastructure is expected to drive the market in this segment. According to the American Hospital Association, currently, there are around 6,146 hospitals present in the United States. According to the Centres for Medicare and Medicaid Services, in 2018 around 3.6 trillion USD was spent by the United States in health-care management.
– Furthermore, according to the American Journal of Perinatology study published in 2019, patients with iron deficiency anemia have been found to have longer hospital stays. Also, the ferritin testing has been observed to be efficient in detection in iron deficiency according to the study published in 2019, by the Public Library of Science. Hence, the aforementioned factors are expected to impact positively on the ferritin testing market growth in this segment.
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Share in the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America expected to hold a major market share in the global ferritin testing market due to the increasing aging population and its associated iron deficiency disorders. The older population is likely to suffer from iron deficiency disorders such as anemia. According to the Population Reference Bureau, in 2018, approximately 52 million people were recorded to be with the age 65 years and above. According to the study Mechanisms of Aging Development, in 2018, around 10% of pregnant women were diagnosed with iron deficiency and around 1% of men had low levels of iron in the United States. Thus, increasing prevalence is expected to boost the demand for ferritin testing.
Some of the companies which are currently dominating the ferritin testings market are bioMérieux SA, Seksui Diagnostic, Orgentec Diagnostika, Thermofisher Scientific, Cortez Diagnostica Inc., Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH, Pointe Scientific Inc., Aviva System Biology Corporation, Abnova Corporation, and Monobind Inc.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Burden of Iron Deficiency Disorders
4.2.2 Increasing Burden of Anemia in Youngsters
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Presence of Alternative Transferrin Saturation Test
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.2 Reagent & Kits
5.2 By Application
5.2.3 Lead Poisoning
5.3 By End-User
5.3.2 Diagnostic Laboratories
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.4.5 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Abnova Corporation
6.1.2 Aviva System Biology Corporation
6.1.3 bioMerieux SA
6.1.4 Cortez Diagnostica Inc.
6.1.5 Eurolyser DIagnostica GmbH
6.1.6 Monobind Inc.
6.1.7 Orgentec Diagnostika
6.1.8 Pointe Scientific Inc.
6.1.9 Seksui Diagnostic
6.1.10 Thermofisher Scientific
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Ferritin Testing Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のフェリチン試験市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0420 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）