• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The market for dispersing agents is expected to grow at a CAGR of greater than 5% globally during the forecast period. Increasing demand from paints and coatings industry and growing demand from the oil & gas industry are driving the market growth. On the flip side, volatile raw material costs are hindering the growth of the market.
– The dispersing agents market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the paints and coatings industry.
– Asia-Pacific region is forecasted to dominate the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Trends
Increasing demand from the Paints and Coatings Industry
– Dispersing agents are widely used in the paints and coatings industry and is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period.
– Paints and Coatings make our world beautiful as they impart beauty and protection to the things we value. Solids such as pigments and fillers are the backbone of paints, coatings, and inks and are needed to be dispersed well in the formulations to provide consistent color, quality, stability, and durability.
– Dispersing agents are used to wet, disperse and stabilize the solid pigments in the binder solution and to prevent flocculation. Dispersing agents absorb on the surface of the pigment and keep the particles apart through steric stabilization or electrostatic repulsion and result in controlled flocculation. Dispersing agents provide high gloss, color strength, viscosity, stability and prevent sedimentation of particles.
– Paints and Coatings have a variety of applications such as wood, floor, automobiles, plastics, marine, industrial and other coatings. The increase in demand for paints and coatings industry is driving the growth of the dispersing agents market.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for dispersing agents during the forecast period as a result of the increase in demand from various end-user industries in countries like India and China.
– Dispersing agents are widely used in the paints and coatings industry. The increase in demand for paints and coatings in the building and construction is expected to drive the market. In the Construction Industry, dispersing agents are used in various concrete mixtures such as ready-mixed concrete, underwater concrete, and self-compacting concrete. They provide improved workability, compressive strength, and durability.
– According to the National Development and Reform Commission, China, the Chinese government approved 26 infrastructure projects at an estimated investment of about USD 142 billion in 2019. Furthermore, the Indian government has allocated USD 63 billion for the infrastructure sector in 2019-20 and is planning to spend USD 1.4 trillion over the next five years. The development of smart cities and other schemes like “housing for all” are expected to increase the demand for paints and coatings.
– Dispersing agents are used in dying of textiles, made of cotton, cellulosic fiber, and synthetic fiber. It helps in proper dispersion of dyestuff in the bath and thus provides uniform color the fabric. The rapid growth of the textile market in countries like India and China is driving the market.
– As per the Ministry of Textiles annual report 2018-19, India’s textile industry contributes to 7% of industry output in value terms, 2% of India’s GDP and 15% of the country’s export earnings. Moreover, the National Development and Reform Commission of China, announced that domestic sales of apparel and knitwear stood at around USD 172.4 billion for the first 11 months of 2019, which increased by 3 percent year-on-year.
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for dispersing agents in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
The global dispersing agents market is fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Clariant, Uniqchem, and Rudolf GmbH.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Paints and Coatings Industry
4.1.2 Growing Demand from Oil & Gas Industry
4.2.1 Volatile Raw Material Costs
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Formation Type
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Paints & Coatings
5.2.2 Oil and Gas
5.2.4 Pulp and Paper
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 ATLANTA AG
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.5 Croda International Plc
6.4.6 ELEMENTS PLC.
6.4.7 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.8 King Industries, Inc
6.4.9 NICCA CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.
6.4.10 Rudolf GmbH
6.4.11 Shah Patil & Company
6.4.12 Shubh Industries
6.4.14 The Lubrizol Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Dispersing Agents Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020-2025)
• 日本語訳：世界の分散剤市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0345 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）