• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥503,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥795,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Die casting market is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 6.19% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
The Die casting market is largely driven by supply chain complexities in the die casting industry, expanding automotive market, increasing penetration of die casting parts in industrial machinery, growing constructional sector and employing aluminum casts in electrical and electronics. CAFÉ standards and EPA policies to cut down automobile emissions and increase fuel efficiency is driving the automakers to reduce weight of the automobile by employing lightweight non-ferrous metals. Subsequently, employing die-cast parts as a weight reduction strategy is acting as a major driver for the former market in automotive segment.
However, crunch in raw material supply, volatility in raw material prices, and environmental regulations on emission for the forging industries are acting as a major barrier for the market growth.
Global die casting market sees opportunity coming in the form of rising innovations in production processes. Buhler group stands out in this segment. The group is now focusing on its R&D to come up with better die casting machinery. Additionally, major companies, such as Alcoa and Dynacast, are focusing on identifying affordable raw materials and alloys that offer better durability.
Key Market Trends
Cost Issues and Resource Inefficiencies
In the light of climatic changes, the global regulatory authorities have set predefined targets for climate protection and energy savings and thereby have made huge initiatives to implement them in the recent years. The decisions and measures adopted to protect the climate are having a significant impact on the die casting foundries. The European Union has plans to bring down the primary energy usage to around 20% by the year 2020. The energy savings target (i.e. to cut primary energy usage) has been formulated for the subsequent period, extending to the year 2050.
Die-casting involves sophisticated gating technology, and the level of complexity varies with the pressure of injected molten material. Casting cost varies as per the requirements and changes in material content, net-shape capability and complexity, tooling, and conversion costs. Die-cast tooling is also often regarded as the biggest in terms of cost and die-cast engineering involves a significant degree of capital that is required for developing suitable gating systems. In addition, the initial costs are also substantially huge for making and manufacturing a suitable non-ferrous die-cast part required by the end-user industries. The gestation period for the investment incurred is also longer due to the implementation of several capital-intensive advanced tools and machineries in the production process.
Although dies have a relatively long wear life and could be economically used in large production facilities, the high start-up cost makes it costlier than conventional vehicle component production. High precision equipment and the extension of casting technologies are increasingly being employed to improve the stability and quality of the component. Thus, the cost involved is significantly high for making and manufacturing suitable die-cast components required for the automotive, industrial and electronic applications.
Asia-Pacific accounts to more than 55% of the Die Casting Market
Growing automobile industry, India and China emerging as cost effective die casting manufacture hubs, demand from the industrial sector and increased scope of application in windmills and telecommunications are expected to drive the die casting market at a faster pace in the Asia Pacific region.
With growth in automotive lightening and energy saving trends, expanding industrial and manufacture sector, the die casting market grew substantially in the Asia-Pacific region. Cheaper labour and low manufacturing costs in India and China further propelled the market growth in these countries. During the past two decades, small privately run factories in this region have become much competitive and professional in producing die cast components. However, the market in Asia-Pacific for automobile and related products was subjected to imperfect competition, which resulted in too much of everything–too much capacity, too many competitors and too much redundancy and overlap.
Thailand is emerging as a major automobile exporting country, driven by Japanese FDI. Chinese manufacture sector is growing very fast and is poised to make its dent in the international trade arena. India is consolidating its position with strong domestic and external demand for high quality die cast components at lower prices. All these factors together are driving the market for die casting parts market in Asia-Pacific region.
– The global market for die casting is highly fragmented with many regional small-medium scale players from the developing countries entering the market.
– Major recognized players, such as Nemak, Georg Fischer Automotive, Ryobi Die casting, Rheinmetall AG, Form Technologies Inc. (Dynacast), and Shiloh Industries together accounted to over 16% of the overall global market share.
– Koch Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Group), Linamar Corporation, Bocar Group, Endurance Group, Sandhar technologies, Sundaram Clayton Ltd. and Rockman Industries are few other key players in the market.
– These key players have focused their revenues on R&D to come up with better production processes and alloys. This strategy may assist in the production of premium quality die cast parts for the global automotive and industrial sectors. Key players have also expanded their reign globally by various mergers, expansions, partnerships, joint-ventures, and acquisitions. For instance, Rheinmetall AG development activities were very diverse in 2018. In the field of aluminum casting, the company focused on the development and production activities relating to engine blocks, structural and chassis parts, and components for electromobility with their joint venture partner HUAYU Automotive Systems Co. Ltd (HASCO).
– Nearly 55% of the market is accounted to regional players from Italy, Germany, the United States, India, and China.
– Other players include Alcoa Inc., Trimet Aluminum SE, Engtek Group, and many regional players.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Process Type
5.1.1 Pressure Die Casting
5.1.2 Vacuum Die Casting
5.1.3 Squeeze Die Casting
5.2 Application Type
5.2.2 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.3 Industrial Applications
5.3 Raw Material Type
5.4.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Form Technologies Inc. (Dynacast)
6.2.3 Endurance Group
6.2.4 Sundaram Clayton Ltd
6.2.5 Shiloh Industries
6.2.6 Georg Fischer Limited
6.2.7 Koch Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Group)
6.2.8 Bocar Group
6.2.9 Engtek Group
6.2.10 Rheinmetall AG (Rheinmetall Automotive, formerly KSPG AG)
6.2.11 Rockman Industries
6.2.12 Ryobi Die Casting Ltd
6.2.13 Linamar Corporation
6.2.14 Meridian Lightweight Technologies UK Ltd
6.2.15 Sandhar Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Die Casting Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のダイカスト市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0340 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）