• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年3月
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The market for Cyclamate is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. Major factor driving the market studied is its application as artificial sweetener in food & beverage sector. On the flipside, health concerns related to it such as bladder cancer in humans and cyclamate ban in United States are expected to hinder the market growth.
– Growing pharmaceutical sector is expected to offer various opportunities for the growth of market in the near future due to cyclamate usage in the manufacture of various drugs.
– By end-user industry, food and beverages segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the growing usage of cyclamate as artificial sweetener.
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as India and China.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Food & Beverage Industry
– Cyclamates are produced from cyclohexylamine by aniline reduction through the process known as sulfonation. The cyclamates salts namely, sodium cyclamate and calcium cyclamate are used as non-sweeteners in energy and functional drinks.
– Cyclamates are used in over 100 countries as non-nutritive sweetener in food and beverages such as soft drinks, biscuits, chocolates, dressings, cakes and baked products owing to its property of being 30 to 40 times more sweet than natural sugar.
– In food & beverage industry, sodium cyclamate is used as a common salt for sweetening purposes and calcium cyclamate is used in low sodium or sodium free foods and beverages owing to which the demand of cyclamates has been increasing across the globe.
– Cyclamates are cheap than most sweeteners including sucralose, and it is also stable under heating owing to which cyclamates are widely used in food & beverage industry.
– Owing to all the above-mentioned factors, the cyclamate market is expected to grow considerably over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for cyclamates during the forecast period. In countries like India and China due to the shifting trend towards drinking of energy drinks, soft drinks and ready to use fruit juices, the demand for cyclamate has been increasing in the region.
– The Food and Beverages industry is expected to grow with a CAGR of over 4 % during the forecast period which will enhance the cyclamates market growth. Cyclamates are used as flavor enhancer owing to properties such as heat stability, high order of sweetness and other technological advancements which make it good flavoring agent for pharmaceuticals and toiletries.
– Cosmetics industry is growing in countries like India and China which is expected to increase the usage of cyclamates in cosmetics such as toothpastes and lipsticks which will help to stimulate the cyclamate market.
– Some of the major companies operating in Asia-Pacific region are – Golden Time and Food Chem International Corporation.
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for cyclamates during the forecast period.
The cyclamate market is fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Major companies in the market include Golden Time, Tongaat Hulett, PT. Batang Alum Industrie, PRODUCTOS ADITIVOS, S.A., and Food Chem International Corporation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Food and Beverages Sector
4.1.2 Growing Demand from Cosmetics
4.2.1 Heath Concerns such as Bladder Cancer in Humans
4.2.2 Cyclamate Ban in United States
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Cyclamic Acid
5.1.2 Sodium Cyclamate
5.1.3 Calcium Cyclamate
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Food and Beverages
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Golden Time
6.4.2 PT. Batang Alum Industrie
6.4.3 Productos Aditivos
6.4.4 Food Chem International Corporation
6.4.5 Tongaat Hulett
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Advancements in Pharmaceuticals Industry
7.2 Other Opportunities
• 英文レポート名：Cyclamate Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020–2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のシクラメート市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0316 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）