• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥503,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥795,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global bath and shower products market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
– The market is primarily driven by the increasing awareness about health and hygiene among the people worldwide. Moreover, the rising disposable income and increasing living standards of the consumers are also leading consumers to opt for more expensive and aesthetically appealing bath and shower products with different fragrances and effective ingredients. In addition, frequent launches of enhanced products such as seed oil or vitamins infused shower gels, have further contributed to the growth of the market.
– However, the growing awareness towards the use of chemical substances in such bath and shower gels, like sodium lauryl sulfate, dioxane, parabens, etc., that is considered as a harmful substance for the skin, is expected to hinder the growth of bath and shower products market.
Key Market Trends
Rising Demand For Baby Bath & Shower Products
The baby bath and shower products sector recorded a significant growth of the global market owing to the increasing awareness about health and hygiene. Furthermore, innovation and frequent launches of enhanced products have further contributed to the growth of the market. For instance, Johnson & Johnson offers a ‘Vita-Rich Revitalising Body Wash’, that is made of grapes and seed oil extracts, and helps to revitalize the skin. Also, the growing affinity of the consumers towards organic and natural bath and shower products with specific ingredients has helped to boost sales of these products. Therefore, players such as Azafran, Green People, and GAIA Skin Naturals, has launched organic baby products including shower gel.
North America to Dominate the Global Market
North America accounted for the largest market share, followed by Europe. The evolving buying patterns of consumers is the primary growth driver of the market in this region. Also, consumers in the region demand for natural and organic compositions, along with scent and moisturizing properties. Furthermore, factors such as rising penetration of e-commerce and social media are contributing to the growth of the North American market.
The global bath and shower products market is competitive and fragmented in nature owing to the presence of many regional and domestic players. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. Key players dominating the market include L’Oréal, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., and L’Artisan Parfumeur among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Shower Cream/Gel
5.1.2 Bar Soap
5.1.3 Shower Oil
5.2 By User
5.3 By Distribution Channel
5.3.2 Convenience Stores
5.3.3 Online Retail Stores
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
220.127.116.11 South America
18.104.22.168 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Position Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Unilever PLC
6.4.3 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
6.4.4 L’Artisan Parfumeur
6.4.5 Plum Island Soap Co.
6.4.6 Estee Lauder Inc
6.4.7 Colgate-Palmolive Company
6.4.8 Avon Beauty Products Pvt Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Bath and Shower Products Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界のバス＆シャワー製品市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0156 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）