• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global agar market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.55% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– The exponential growth in the usage of this product is attributed to its various functions and health benefits. It contains 80% fiber and can be used as an appetite suppressant. It is also an important culinary ingredient as it acts as a substitute for gelatin and can be used as a thickener in soup, fruit preserves, ice cream, and other products.
– The application of agar in the food and beverage industry, specifically in bakery and confectionery, is expected to increase during the forecast period. Agar is mostly used in solid form of strip agar and agar powder. Agar strip, sometimes called natural agar, is produced on a small scale in China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea by the old, traditional method.
– Moreover, technological advancements, such as the introduction of metal scrappers provide room for harvesting large quantities of seaweed without putting in much effort, are further expected to boost the production of agar during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Acquisitive Demand of Agar in Bakery and Confectionery Industry
In the baked goods industry, due to the ability of agar gels to withstand high temperatures, agar is gaining prominence as a stabilizer and thickener in pie fillings, icings, and meringues. Cakes, buns, etc., are often pre-packed in various kinds of modern wrapping materials and often stick to them, especially in hot weather by reducing the quantity of water and adding some agar, a more stable, smoother, non-stick icing is obtained. Some agars, especially those extracted from Gracilaria chilensis, are extensively used in confectionery with a very high sugar content, such as fruit candies. Because agar is tasteless, it does not interfere with the flavors of foodstuffs. this contrasts with some of its competitive gums that require the addition of calcium or potassium salts to form gels. Thus, it is highly preferred by the bakery and confectionery manufacturers in the food industry.
Asia-Pacific Witnessed a Significant Market Growth
Asia-pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the growing preference for vegan products. North American region has the highest share for the agar market; Europe has the second-highest market for the agar. Agar has a wide range of application, it is used to make ice cream, bakery, and confectionaries, dairy products, sports and health foods, beverages. The powdered form agar is the most preferred form as its ease of usage coefficient is high.
New product development and capacity expansion are the two key success strategies adhered to by market participants. Some of the major players in the agar market, globally, include Neogen Food Safety, HISPANAGAR, MARINE SCIENCE CO., LTD., PT. Agarindo Bogatama, INDUSTRIAS ROKO S.A., SETEXAM, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Form
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Food and Beverage
220.127.116.11 Meat Products
18.104.22.168 Snacks/Instant Noodles
22.214.171.124 Other Food and Beverages
5.2.3 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Neogen Food Safety
6.4.3 AGARMEX, S.A.
6.4.4 INDUSTRIAS ROKO S.A.
6.4.5 PT. Agarindo Bogatama
6.4.7 MSC Co.,Ltd.
6.4.8 MARINE SCIENCE CO., LTD.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
• 英文レポート名：Agar Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
• 日本語訳：世界の寒天市場 2020年-2025年
• レポートコード：D0-MOR-AP0019 ▷ お問い合わせ（見積依頼・ご注文・質問）